Thursday, March 8, 2012

2011 Favorites

2011 was an interesting year for me photography wise. I did far fewer paid shoots, far more donated portrait work, and far more photography just for me. My accountant might not consider that a success, but I have to say that I do. I've put together a gallery of my favorite personal shots from 2011.



I had a few photography goals. One was to photograph more of my city, one was to do more spontaneous photography, one was to seize the opportunity when presented. I think that the favorites demonstrate that. There are local shots, including local festivals, there are holiday shots, shots taken in the middle of the night on business trips, and also in the middle of the night on a night that the aurora decided to put on a show. The final shot in that gallery is among my favorites, and believe it or not is a photo taken with my iPhone camera and the amazing app just released by www.smugmug.com called Camera Awesome

I've got a growing gallery of Camera Awesome photos, and will put together a post about those as well, some day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment