Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Introducing Windermere Studios

Welcome to Windermere Studios! As the tag line above says 'The new home of Ann McRae Photography'! It's taken me longer to get to the job of renaming and redesigning my home on the web than I would have liked, but progress is indeed happening.

I've had Fastline Media install one of their SmugMug Templates for me, and I'm very pleased with the result! Check out the new look of  the Windermere Studios website!!! Isn't it gorgeous? I'm not quite settled on the logo just yet.

I'm getting ready for the Alberta Soccer Association Tier 1 Provincials for U14, U16 and U18 boys and girls next week. I've got a great special offer in place if you pre-book team game photos. Sign up in advance and receive a $100 discount off of the tournament team coverage rate of $350. You'll find more details on the site, and can use this form for booking your shoot. I've been taking soccer action photos for over 10 years, and have photographed many provincial and national competitions. I'm really excited to be covering these games this year!

The garden here at Windermere Studio is looking pretty nice as well.


If you are considering family portraits or Christmas Card portraits, be sure to keep watching this space, and the studio Facebook page, for some great fall specials coming in September!

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you would like to arrange some photography or have other questions for me!




1 comment: