Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Calendars

I know, I know - it's only mid November, but it's time to start thinking about holiday gift shopping. After all there are only 40 days until Christmas. If you are ordering anything requiring shipping, now's the time to start thinking about it so that you avoid the bedlam that can occur in December!

Photos are great gifts. Art prints to spruce up the home or office. Framed portraits  to send to your loved ones far away.  Photos on skins for cell phones, laptops or tablets. And, one of my favorites - calendars - a way to enjoy13 great photos for one low price!

Love Maui as much as I do? Wish you were there, all the time? This will help! I've put together Maui Ocean View 2013, with a selection of 13 gorgeous Maui ocean scenes. This calendar will open to 11x17 inches, coil bound along the center with the photo on the top page and the month with large day squares on the bottom.



Take a look at the individual images. 

The calendars will be offered at $30 plus shipping, but I've got a bit of a special deal this week. Pre-order by Nov. 19 and the price will be $27 each, or $25 each plus shipping if you order 2 or more! Contact me to place an order or for further details.

I'll be sprucing up a couple of other calendars that are available through Red Bubble, and will be sure to let everyone know when they are ready for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment